Digital Force Gauges
The Aikoh Electric RZ-R50 is a digital force gauge that is used across many industries in order to measure the force during a pull or push test. It is a hand held instrument that contains a load cell, electronic part, software, and a display. The load cell of the device is used to convert a force into an electronic signal. The software and electronics of the RZ-R50 convert the voltage of the load cell into a force value that is shown on the display. To view our inventory, please click here.
Measurement of operating, strength, and peeling force.
- Spring testing.
- Gun trigger testing.
- metal wire testing.
- Weld force between electrodes.
- Bursting strength testing of cardboards.
- Easy to read display.
- Auto power off function.
- USB data output.
- Analog output (±2V F.S.).
- Multiple power supplies (100-240 V).
- Usable time: approximately 30 hours after full charge.