The Webstar is a high-performance web guide system backed by the know-how and refined technology of TK Toyo, a manufacture specialized in web guide over half a century. Web guided systems are used mainly in the converting industry to position flat materials, known as webs, before processing. A sensor is used to monitor the web position for lateral tracking in every type of web guiding system. It also has an actuator to shift the running web mechanically back on track whenever the sensor detects movement away from the set path. Actuators may be pneumatic or hydraulic cylinders, or some kind of electromechanical device. Slat bars on Webstar move in cross machine direction to guide the running web precisely to the specific position. Installation at the corner of a process line can save space and allow tension adjustment on the web by synchronization with main body. To view our inventory, click here.
- These machines correct zigzag movement of the web by moving the slats around the roll to the right and left.
- The roll surface with the attached slats will slide by command by the sensor.
- The rubber on the surface of the slat will create a sturdy motion.
- DC servo motor and ball screw in the slide mechanism will increase accuracy, life, and performance.
- Rubber materials include thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
To view our inventory, click here.